Vending at UTV Takeover is purchased in increments of 10 feet. This means that quantity of 1 is equal to a 10′ wide vending space, and a quantity of 5 is equal to a 50′ wide vending space. Discounts of vending larger than 10′. Both 20′ and 30′ deep options available with fewer available for 30′ deep vending spots.
One of the core pillars of a Offroad Takeover event is the amazing Vendor Row that brings the best brands and people into one place! We are excited to bring brands that support the UTV community in front of the biggest, highest qualified, group of riders from around the country!
The vending experience starts once you apply! The first thing we do is make sure we’re not adding more than two vendors that sell the same product category. We also lean towards vendors that support and promote the UTV community at large.
Next, we provide ample communications about scheduled vendor arrival times, expected resources, power options, refuse options, and more! We want your team to be as successful at the event as possible and are willing to make sure we do whatever we can to make that a seamless experience!
Finally, we develop our Vendor Row in a way that makes the most sense for all vendors. We strategically position vendors and brands, food vendors, and Takeover assets in a way that guides crowds of people past your booth as many times as possible during the week! With new additional activities happening on Vendor Row this year, we hope to create even more fun and engagement with our vendors!
- Premium Vendor Row placement
- Offroad Takeover Vendor Row support team
- Logo on Website’s Vendor Page with Link
- Logo in Printed/Online Program with Link
- 110V/20A power provided for Standard Vendors
- 30A or 50A options included for Food Vendors
- Grey water dumping tanks included for Food Vendors
- Up to two 12’ wide x 20’ long day use parking spaces
- General rubish containers included (does not include waste liquids)